Japanese Chef’s Vegetable Knife
R1,760.00 Incl Tax
- RAZOR SHARP knife: Usuba is a Japanese chef knife with straight edge. Being single bevel, it’s sharp enough to cut through delicate vegetables without damaging, creating paper-thin slices
- HIGH QUALITY vegetable knife: 1.4116 German High-carbon stainless steel knife is rust resistant, strong and edge holding. Handle is fashioned from Pakkawood for durability and moisture protection
- BALANCED, EASY TO UTILIZE kitchen knife: This vegetable pro chef knife is lightweight with a solid balance. Usuba is convenient to hold and maneuver vegetable knife. Unique blade shape and ergonomic handle make this Japanese chef knife a great cutting mincing and dicing knife for produce. Made FOR RIGHT HAND USE
- FIRM, ERGONOMIC and SAFE veg knife: The cutting core and handle are seamlessly attached, prolonging life of kitchen knife, making it safe and giving a good leverage when chopping
- FASHIONED GIFTBOX: If you need a gift idea, buy now our nice veggie knife. This Asian knife will be best gift for kitchen
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R586.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!