REDMOND Chef’s Knife
R1,544.00 Incl Tax
- Super Sharp Chefs Knife: Sharpness is the most important characteristic of kitchen knives; Each side of this chef knife blade is sharpened using the traditional 3-step method and kept at a 14-degree angle.
- Well-Balanced: This REDMOND kitchen knife is not as hefty as Damascus steel, but it is well-balanced and handle friendly for both men and women, thanks to high carbon stainless steel and German forging technique
- Light Duty for Everyday: This is a light-duty culinary knife that is ideal for slicing vegetables, fruits, and easy meat preparation; Easily slices tomatoes and thinly slices onions; even substitutes all knives in a non-kitchen; professional’s one knife cuts everything
- Easy to Hold: Ergonomically wood handle, good hand feeling when cutting, comfortable to hold; Mold-free, corrosion-resistant, non-slip
- Perfect Kitchen Gifts: The well-done laser engraving makes it stand out, and the packaging includes a gift box that makes it a terrific present option for housewarming, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, among other occasions.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R514.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!